Saturday, April 7, 2012

Work

One of the main things I have been doing lately is work work aaaannnnddd more work! HA It seems like every time I seem to think I have a handle on things and am in a pretty good groove, BAMB something happens and the best laid plans go poof!  Oh well such is life and I am thankful to be employeed and have that pay check deposit every couple of weeks :)

Another thing I am loving right now is the great places I get to travel to!  Sometimes it can get old pretty fast being away from home so much but then again I see views like the ones below and it makes me feel a little better! These were from a recent trip to Florida for a conference in sunny St.Petersberg Beach.  Unfortunatley we didn't have much time for the beach but I took a break from the trade show and went out and got some shots. It was B-E-A-UTIFUL!




 This picture I took while I was driving...I know it probably wasn't the safest move but it was such a pretty scene that I had to risk it :)  Part of my territory is Alabama and I love driving the back roads rather than the highways because it always seems this pretty!


This unfortunately was not one of the pleasant experiences of my travels! HA Yes the picture below is a shot of my plane cabin!  Most of the time I drive wherever I need to go but on this trip I was on the way to Texas soooo the plane was the only option.  The flight went pretty well until the landing when all of a sudden a piece of the cabin FELL OFF the ceiling!!??  I know right, makes you feel reallly safe!  Eventhough I have been flying since I was pretty young and this type thing has NEVER happened before, I still felt a little unsettled by this!!  Thankfully we were landing so when they put the brakes on the piece went forward and not back because I was sitting when I took this pic... soooo haha probably would have been SMACKED in the face!


Another great thing about traveling is the food! :)  I get to experience all kinds of yummy local restaurants which I love!  On one of my most recent trips to Alabama, one of my agents wanted to go to one of their favorite places for lunch.  They serve Louisiana style Po-Boys.  It was in the little run down building which kind of scared me at first but it was absolutely amazing!
 Probably the best one I have ever had :) 
When I am not taking agents out to lunch or dinner, I typically fall back on my favorites, one of them being Vietnamese Pho (Pictured below)! All I can say is YUM!  It is a very simple soup style dish but ohhh so good... I think it is the noodles that make it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment