Friday, April 6, 2012

Catch Up!

Well, as it would seem I am not so good at keeping up with blogging! Sorry it has been awhile!  A lot has happened though, so there will be a few after this one to help me catch up!  :)
The first exciting thing to share happened a few weeks ago up in Ohio!  Bryce's parents Greg & Robin were honored at their church as the "Sweetheart Couple Of The Year"  It was a great chance to go up to Ohio and spend the weekend and share this special honor with the family!  Below is the group shot :)  Congrats Greg & Robin!  We Love You!


The best part of the weekend though was getting to hold and cuddle with my sweet new neice Claire.  (No offence family but she is pretty darn cute! :) hehe)  I would literally jump at any chance to hold her!She is such a snuggle bug and I loved being able to spend some time with her since we live so far away!
The picture is a little grainy because I forgot my camera so we used Bryce's phone.

 

I must say I have a pretty awesome in-law family! :)  This is one lucky girl!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sarah, we love you dearly... this was a wonderful weekend and we actually thought you all were simply coming up to celebrate Bryce's birthday :) we underestimate your sneakiness...

    ReplyDelete